- Cookies set by The Silicon Underground itself, if any, are only for convenience, such as making it easier to post comments or customize the site’s appearance. I do not use those cookies for any other purpose.
- When you post a comment, the name, e-mail address, and URL you provide, as well as your IP address, are logged. Only your name and URL are displayed for public view. I do not use the IP address for anything other than troubleshooting.
- The web server itself logs the IP address from every site visit. I only use this data for troubleshooting or blocking misuse of the site, such as spambots.
- When you subscribe to the blog or to the comments feed of an individual post, the blog asks for your e-mail address so it can send you updates via e-mail. This is entirely voluntary. I do not share any of your information with third parties.
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have the right to request a copy of your personal data or to request its destruction. Leave a comment on today’s post. Include your e-mail address only in the space in the form provided to avoid accidentally disclosing it. Requests must be manually processed so it may take up to 14 days for me to respond.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
I’m forever grateful. Searched long and hard to find a wiring for ringer in an old rotary phone (302 WE). You had the answer.