An article on type-in programs just showed up on Wikipedia. Ah, memories. There was a time when the programs listed in the back of a magazine were at least as important as the editorial content.
- How to make HP and Compaq computers boot off USB
- Four things to try when a Nook Simple Touch won’t power on
- Lenovo’s phone is ringing again. And it’s IBM. Again.
- How to make stacked bar charts in Excel 2007 that actually mean something
- Why someone’s trying to hack your Facebook account right now–and what you can do about it
- How to slipstream IE9 and hotfixes into Windows 7, step by step
All posts for the day September 30th, 2004
Posted in Retro Computing
Posted by Dave Farquhar on September 30, 2004