As my crazy week wound down, I had a number of visitors, including someone who’s been on the fence about taking the CISSP. She wanted some advice. The (ISC)² Code of Ethics says to give generously of such things when asked, so we talked for about 30 minutes.
All posts for the day June 10th, 2012
Posted in security
Posted by Dave Farquhar on June 10, 2012
- How hard-coding your DNS can improve your security
- How to disassemble a Nook Simple Touch to remove or replace a battery
- SSDs, factory resets, and why you probably need encryption
- What to do when your router isn’t in the DD-WRT router database
- Why shouldn’t corporations just let software auto update?