I just saw Phillipe Kahn (not Khan) in a Best Bait-n-Switch commercial, introducing himself as the inventor of the camera phone. But that’s not my favorite Phillipe Kahn story.
- How to make HP and Compaq computers boot off USB
- Four things to try when a Nook Simple Touch won’t power on
- Lenovo’s phone is ringing again. And it’s IBM. Again.
- Why someone’s trying to hack your Facebook account right now–and what you can do about it
- How to make stacked bar charts in Excel 2007 that actually mean something
- How to slipstream IE9 and hotfixes into Windows 7, step by step
All posts for the day June 2nd, 2012
Posted in Retro Computing
Posted by Dave Farquhar on June 2, 2012