If you’ve wondered about buying HDMI cables at monoprice.com rather than buying expensive cables at retail, PC Magazine did some testing, and came to a conclusion: they don’t matter.
- How to make HP and Compaq computers boot off USB
- Four things to try when a Nook Simple Touch won’t power on
- Lenovo’s phone is ringing again. And it’s IBM. Again.
- How to make stacked bar charts in Excel 2007 that actually mean something
- Why someone’s trying to hack your Facebook account right now–and what you can do about it
- How to slipstream IE9 and hotfixes into Windows 7, step by step
All posts for the day May 14th, 2011
Posted in Saving money
Posted by Dave Farquhar on May 14, 2011