My DSL was down for about 36 hours, possibly longer. Southwestern Bell evidently was able to fix it during the night.
- How to make HP and Compaq computers boot off USB
- Four things to try when a Nook Simple Touch won’t power on
- Lenovo’s phone is ringing again. And it’s IBM. Again.
- Why someone’s trying to hack your Facebook account right now–and what you can do about it
- How to make stacked bar charts in Excel 2007 that actually mean something
- How to slipstream IE9 and hotfixes into Windows 7, step by step
All posts for the day September 19th, 2002
Posted in General
Posted by Dave Farquhar on September 19, 2002