I used to waffle on the death penalty. But if the kidnapping, rape, and apparent planned murder of Tamara Brooks and Jacqueline Marris this week doesn’t illustrate why the death penalty is sometimes necessary, I don’t know what will.
- How to make HP and Compaq computers boot off USB
- Four things to try when a Nook Simple Touch won’t power on
- Lenovo’s phone is ringing again. And it’s IBM. Again.
- How to make stacked bar charts in Excel 2007 that actually mean something
- Why someone’s trying to hack your Facebook account right now–and what you can do about it
- How to slipstream IE9 and hotfixes into Windows 7, step by step
All posts for the day August 2nd, 2002
Posted in Society
Posted by Dave Farquhar on August 2, 2002