First, a diversion. I came home, popped in Peter Murphy’s Deep, which I’d never listened to, and I called a friend. An hour later all was well with the world. Well, not really. But Dave’s world was fine.
All posts for the day August 7th, 2001
Posted in General
Posted by Dave Farquhar on August 7, 2001
- How hard-coding your DNS can improve your security
- How to disassemble a Nook Simple Touch to remove or replace a battery
- SSDs, factory resets, and why you probably need encryption
- What to do when your router isn’t in the DD-WRT router database
- Why shouldn’t corporations just let software auto update?