AMD. According to the latest rumors on Ace’s Hardware and The Register, the Palomino core, when released, will be known as the Athlon 4. This is a marketing move; the Palomino is a less radical change to the core and the architecture than Thunderbird was. I think it’s a good marketing move, but it won’t do anything to make people less confused.
- How to make HP and Compaq computers boot off USB
- Four things to try when a Nook Simple Touch won’t power on
- Lenovo’s phone is ringing again. And it’s IBM. Again.
- How to make stacked bar charts in Excel 2007 that actually mean something
- How to slipstream IE9 and hotfixes into Windows 7, step by step
- Why someone’s trying to hack your Facebook account right now–and what you can do about it
All posts for the day May 11th, 2001
Posted in General
Posted by Dave Farquhar on May 11, 2001