Voice recognition. The great David Pogue e-mailed me over the weekend, at Tim O’Reilly’s urging, to talk a little about Dragon Naturally Speaking, which he says is better than ViaVoice. He says he gets about 110 wpm out of it.
- How to make HP and Compaq computers boot off USB
- Four things to try when a Nook Simple Touch won’t power on
- Lenovo’s phone is ringing again. And it’s IBM. Again.
- Why someone’s trying to hack your Facebook account right now–and what you can do about it
- How to make stacked bar charts in Excel 2007 that actually mean something
- How to slipstream IE9 and hotfixes into Windows 7, step by step
All posts for the day September 9th, 2000
Posted in Hardware
Posted by Dave Farquhar on September 9, 2000